Sunday 12 September 2010

341. The day

Almost a month ago.

The day I stopped thriving for more is the day I have failed. 
And with that said, I don't think I will ever be truly happy.

Doesn't life sometimes feel like a serious joke.

Haha. Enough life lessons for now.

 I got to go back to doing homework. Woo hoo!
I know I said I was going to change some stuff off my blog, but I really haven't had the time!
My days more often than not, work like a clockwork.
I get up, get to school, go to work, read, sleep.

School is really really hectic, but I love it.

I can't see myself loving it now, but I know that in time, I will come to love it.
It does get a bit overwhelming sometimes with all the new things you have to absorb (and they are quite difficult no doubt), but if I was doing things I knew from before and it isn't a challenge I cant really then say I am learning, can I?

xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails