Sunday 26 September 2010

344. Plans

I have had some time to think lately, and since I feel like a lot of things in life are going in my favour I can afford (literally and not so literally) to start thinking of what the future holds.

Sometimes I think the future terrifies me in more ways than I can imagine. But its enthralling to think of what tomorrow might bring, who will stick with me, and who I have to leave behind in the quest for my own selfish happiness. In order for us to find happiness in others, we need to find our own happiness.

I wish I could share what I have planned, but I can't (and I do as of right now hope that I will carry them through) I don't need you or anyone else to tell me what I should or should not be doing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails