Sunday 13 June 2010

316. Hello


So, I might need some help.

I want to make my Blogger template completely plain, white with the ability to post large pictures.
What template do I use, and how to I edit my HTML so everything fits nicely?

Anyone?

I have tried the simple white plain template but that didnt work, and the HTML was wayyyy too complicated to mess around with.
And above all, after messing with it, I wasn't able to revert to normal again. FML.

And I am trying to remove my background too, as I intend on using bloggers template.
How do I do that? 

5 comments:

jfook said...

Use photobucket. :)

Dori Lukey said...

there are a lot of resources available if you google for it. google blogger templates and you'll be able to find thousands of available blogger templates for download. and next time if u wanna play around with a new template without losing the old one, u can try downloading ur old template first as a backup (there's a lingk at the edit html page) or u can have a dummy blog especially for templates testing.

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

hi,

a member of TeamTehTarik wrote a post on making bigger pictures on your blog, thought it would be useful! :D

http://notadramaqueen.blogspot.com/2010/02/say-yes-to-bigger-pictures.html

hope it helps!

Ken Wooi said...

you can check this out.

How To Change Default Photo Size

need to change the coding.. but if you want it to be simpler, use photobucket =)

Lisa! said...

Thanks everyone, might put all your help to the test sometime! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails