Saturday 26 June 2010

322. I am such a working woman!

Woo hoo!
It is now my second day at work! And I am completely knackered. 
And I love it. Well, it might still be too early to speak really, but

I love the feeling of a day well spent! 

Strange because the job really isn't that difficult, but I think standing in the sun for such a long time going ...
"That would be 20 NOK for parking please, have a nice day"
"It was not my decision to charge for parking, please ask the commune"
"Goodbye"


I don't really have much to write about anymore these days. :(
Magnar and I have been great as usual, so no moody rants or anything.

That is part of the reason why I want to try to focus on a blog with a bit more oomph? A bit more direction?

Anyways, before I start ranting away.
I think I am going to go to bed now.

Toodles, lovelies. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails