Thursday 17 June 2010

318. Rainbow cupcakes


We made rainbow cupcakes today!
As toxic as it sounds, it was fun to play and create it!

And it is actually really easy to make. You really just make a basic vanilla cupcake recipe, separate them into 7 (we made 6 because well, indigo and purple are ... almost the same). 

Anyways, separate the batch, add food colouring accordingly and then slowly layer them in a muffin form.

Put them in the oven like as directed by the recipe and tadah!
Nam!

I use this recipe for my cupcake. And it works amazing and incredibly simple to make!
Of course, it tasted really good.

I am sure if you want to save time, you can easily buy a ready made butter cake batter or plain yellow cake mix and it would work fine too :)

So, will you be trying it?


Retard.

Colour in real life is a lot brighter and not as weird as it looks here. :)

3 comments:

excalade89 said...

I wanna try! xD

Lisa! said...

You should! Tell me how it goes too! :D

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

SO JEALOUS. I HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY. MMMMM.

Want to send me one over the computer? Virtually? I'm a baking fail. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails