Tuesday 20 July 2010

328. Updates

Magpie <3

So, I wish I could do some awesome updating about how amazingly happening my life is right now, but unfortunately... my life isn't that happening!

My week usually consist of 10 days of work, then 4 days off. And incase you are ever wondering I have the most unglamourous job you can possibly imagine having. I work as a parking lady. I think it might get better soon though because Johanne is going to start working with me soon!

Other than that, I have only been lazing around doing nothing entertaining my smelly sister.

And if this information is of any importance, the Hjelmstad brothers are taking me and my sister out to Fratelli today! Mmmm. I love Fratelli, so I can't wait!

Shall update later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails