Sunday 25 July 2010

329. Tired


As of today, I am Day 5 of my 10 day work streak. Insanely tired.
I am starting to get very tired in the mornings, I am always moody by the afternoon, and by night all I want to do is to just go to sleep.

Eff my life.

I am getting so completely dark it is craaaaaaaazy. I never really did like the sun.

Anyways, guess this is what people have been telling me about the working life.

In any case, I am going to start school again soon so that is insanely exciting, and before you burst out laughing, from this August onwards, I am going to be studying Math and Economics!
Yes, you read right.

Math.

I really dont mind the Economics ( Heck, it was the reason why I choose that course ), but the Math ... We'll just have to wait and see on that one.

I am trying to remind myself that I got in to the course with the grades I have, and so in many ways I am "qualified" for it? I shouldn't feel like the other students are definitely going to be smarter, better and probably more sane than I am, right?

Dang. 

Anyways, you awesome folks that keep visiting my blog though I have no longer seize to exist any longer, thanks! 
*virtual hug*

Now, time for work! Toodles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails