So, this are stuff I
wish (probably need to buy myself) list. Some superficial, some I actually really need but cannot come to terms with parting with my hard earned money. Fml.
On no order of preference what-so-ever.
2. A camera bag to put my camera in. If am going spend all my money on the camera itself, where am I to find money for a bag too? So Santa, I would like a nice bag for my camera please, A Crumpler 7 million dollar home in Red would be nice as I definitely do not want a ugly regular looking camera bag.
3. Hunter Boots in Navy Blue colour. Which Magnar sort of said he would get it for me, but even if he doesn't I would definitely go get it myself when I head to Scotland. So Santa, you don't have to get me this. :D
4. A new running shoe. A Nike Free would be lovely. You have no idea how ugly mine is since I use it all the bludeh time. I live in my working out shoes I am desperately in need of a new one
5. YSL Arty Oval ring. This ring is simply uh.mah.zing.
6. A new agenda/wallet preferably from Mulberry or Miu Miu. Actually Santa, what I really want is a new bag, but since they cost way too much money. I can settle with smaller things I use daily. And as of right now, nothing is more important than a good organizer. :)
7. A new knitted sweater, in beige or camel.
Santa I freeze often because I simply do not have any warm clothes. :P
Santa, I need to go now, but I will come back with Part 2.