Friday 3 December 2010

350. Christmas wish list.

So, this are stuff I wish (probably need to buy myself) list. Some superficial, some I actually really need but cannot come to terms with parting with my hard earned money. Fml.

On no order of preference what-so-ever.

1. A new camera! SLR, not SLR, Digital, Polaroid, at this point whatever. Something so I can click and stare at gorgeous pictures.  Have decided to buy this myself with my Christmas money. 

2. A camera bag to put my camera in. If am going spend all my money on the camera itself, where am I to find money for a bag too? So Santa, I would like a nice bag for my camera please, A Crumpler 7 million dollar home in Red would be nice as I definitely do not want a ugly regular looking camera bag.


3. Hunter Boots in Navy Blue colour. Which Magnar sort of said he would get it for me, but even if he doesn't I would definitely go get it myself when I head to Scotland. So Santa, you don't have to get me this. :D

4. A new running shoe. A Nike Free would be lovely. You have no idea how ugly mine is since I use it all the bludeh time. I live in my working out shoes I am desperately in need of a new one


5. YSL Arty Oval ring. This ring is simply uh.mah.zing. 
6. A new agenda/wallet preferably from Mulberry or Miu Miu. Actually Santa, what I really want is a new bag, but since they cost way too much money. I can settle with smaller things I use daily. And as of right now, nothing is more important than a good organizer. :)
7. A new knitted sweater, in beige or camel.
Santa I freeze often because I simply do not have any warm clothes. :P

Santa, I need to go now, but I will come back with Part 2.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails