Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Contradictory to myself on the previous post, and the fact that I kind of... uhm, missed my train. Here is my not so worthwhile updates anyway!
I dont know what to write thus, I shall tell you 10 things about myself that you might or might not already know.
1. I cannot stand eating fruits with seeds. No reason, no explaination. I just dont do it. Why would anyone?
2. I use to think I was relatively quite tall in person, till I moved to Norway. Now I claim I am just vertically challenged, no... it is not the same as being short.
3. I just have a thing for pretty dresses. If I could (and someday I will) spend half my life fortune on dresses.
4. I use sarcasm as my ultimate defense mechanism. Though, more often than not, people think I am being funny. Wtheck right? Sarcasm fail. Then people start laughing at my sarcasm they assume was a joke. Guess I am just funny like that.
5. I have a serious case of being a closet hopeless romantic. I am probably more romantic then Ill ever show.
6. Like many Asians I am allergic to alcohol. That certainly does not mean Ill stop drinking them anytime soon though.
7. I also have a tendency to think Scottish kids are uber cute, without knowing they are Scottish(part Scots) at first. As cute as this sounds... it is also annoying!
8. I would make vlogs to replace blog posts, but I cannot stand hearing myself on camera. So, no thank you.
9. I actually love to bake/cook, I dont think I am that good at it but, I like doing it anyways.
10. I also have a thing for food not touching each other on my plate. I like to eat all my food seperately. Like when I eat a hamburger, I like to finish the buns, then the patties. I truly believe it tastes better that way! :)
Guess 10 is enough for today!
I wonder if I can do a tag thing on this, I want to know the 10 (do 5 if you want :)) things I might or might not know about you! Yes, you!
Then email me, talk to me on msn, Facebook, Twitter. Or just do it on your blog post/comment form below!
Oh, and have you voted for my cow today?