Tuesday 29 September 2009

105. What should we do today?




Besides going to Oslo, what should I do today? What will you be doing today?

It is starting to get a little bit cold these days. :(

I guess that also means that I should start considering putting my summer clothes away, and say hello unflattering bubble jackets. Maybe it is also about time I start hunting for some new winter jackets that doesn't make me look like a homeless hobo.

I am thinking, trench coats! But truth being told, bubble jackets is what's going to keep you warmmmmmm and cuddly. Those super stylish kind of things, are just going to make you look good, and fool yourself into thinking you are warm. :)

I'll catch up with you guys later!
Till then, stare at the cute baby. ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails