Tuesday 20 April 2010

275. Uh-oh.


I feel a fever coming down. Either that or my body is trying to adjust the temperature shifts. In any case, my head is throbbing, so I am heading to bed after this.

Oh wait, I'll call my Papayapie first. He always makes everything feel a bit better.

Anyways, I bought myself some sunscreens this year so I can stay nice and untanned/unburnt this summer. Now that is done, its time to tell you about my "secret project".

My secret project is basically, getting my legs to be shiny.
You know, some people were just born with legs that shines and glows. I want that!

And you know, as the saying goes.
If you can't get something naturally, get it synthetically.

So lately, I have been insanely oiling it with baby oil. And I guess I'll update you on how this project is going after I finish my first bottle of babyoil! :)

Oh, remind me to make a review on Olive oil in hair remedy too!

1 comment:

Queen Messy said...

Oh noes! I hope you feel better soon!

Your legs ARE shiny! Your legs are some of the shiniest legs I have ever seen on a real person. You have no idea how lucky you are...

hugs! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails