Monday 26 April 2010

279. Indian!


I got invited to join "Kate & Co" for some Indian food at Agra restaurant over at Lillestrøm.
To celebrate Magnar being a "young scientist"

My honest review for that place?
It was effing fantastic! 

I usually have very high expectations for Indian and Chinese food because, I like my Indian and Chinese to resemble those I taste back home in Malaysia.
And the ones in Norway usually don't taste as great.

But Agra is insane! Insanely good. 
I am going to go as far as saying that it was probably one of the best Indian food I have ever tasted!

Unfortunately, we were being proper and didn't actually take any pictures.
But that just means, we could just use our imagination instead?

Anyways, completely recommended!
Om nom nom nom nom nom!

If you insist on contact details :

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails