Wednesday 5 May 2010

283. Shoes

New hauls from Denmark.

Aunt thinks I have way too many shoes and insisted I either do something with at least 5-6 of them. :(

Personally, I don't think I have too many. I have loads of the same kinds of shoes and they more often than not, don't fit the outfit I have on! So, how is that too many?
Agree?

Can't believe she wants me to abandon my babies. 
But I do somewhat agree it has to be done though.
I really don't like having too many that things just start to be a bit over whelming. Plus I don't exactly especially like shoes.

Selection process. :(
Sorry babies.

My biggest issue with shoes like everything else, is that I have not used all of them long enough to give or sell them away, but I haven't used them enough to keep them either.
Irony of life right.

And some shoes cost a whole lot (for me at least, because I am such a cheap) and some cost the equivalent of a pack of chips. So keeping and giving is a bit more tricky then you think.

Good thing is, I can show you later how in order to keep my babies save from harms way, I have decided to make my book shelfs their new home. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails