Friday 7 May 2010

289. Looking forward

<3

So, I usually don't talk about relationships on my blog ever, unless I do it unknowingly.
This is mainly because, even though in many ways I think what Magnar and I have is quite amazing, it is no guarantee that things will always be this way.

It really doesn't take much to put a strain on relationships you know.

That, and I really don't like prying people.
I think I tell too much about myself here as it is.

And I should know, because every now and then I get so emotionally pissed at everything and everyone, I myself don't know how tomorrow will turn out. :)

But lucky me, Magnar has always been nice enough to weather some emotional storms and we are still going strong. In less than a weeks time, we would have been "officially dating" for 2 years. Plus minus. 

So since I am feeling a bit on the mushy mode, I thought I would do a stream of "How idiots make relationship work, the cliché and if it works" :)

Sounds okay?

1 comment:

Dori Lukey said...

Good luck and all the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails