Monday 21 December 2009

164. Göteborg



Or also known as Gothenburg apparently.

Well, if you have been following my Twitter updates you should already know that I am currently in Sweden on my way to Denmark for Christmas. We have a boat to catch early tomorrow at 9 am from Göteborg to Frederikshavn.

So far my Christmas has just gotten better and better by the day.
As I am typing away right now, my uncle and aunt is already sleeping the room a few doors down. And I am all alone in the hotel room with wireless internet!

I have been so used to travelling so cheap that I forgot the comforts of hotels! Ahhh.... where sheets are already made, there is a mini bar to take from, internet, television, amenities, bath tubs, and loads of towels. This is certainly the life I can get used to.

Did I also mention I don't have to share my double bed with anyone!

(When Magnar and I were in Edinburgh the other time, I had to share a room with 20(?) other people? I remembered Magnar then asked if I remember to bring along earphones/earplugs because if every 3rd person snores... it would mean about 6 person in that room will snore. FML)


Anyways, overall Göteborg is a really nice but is a really big city. We didn't get to explore much since the reason we are here was to go to the amusement park which I manage to convince the folks I didn't want to after all. I can look into the park from my bedroom window though. That really is more than enough for me.

Right now, I am just going to settle down to my Jean Ure book that I discovered earlier today!
In case you don't know, I love Jean Ure. Childish I know. And when I was picking a book to read in the car today... I discovered I had one of her book that I never knew about! Yay!

So yeah. I have a feeling I might get bored later and update again soon enough.
But for now, I am going to vain a bit, blast to Micheal Bublé and get mushy.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails