Thursday 31 December 2009

170. 2009



Since I am just going to say exactly what everyone else has already said about memories, and of how fast time flies, of learning, of growing, of love and lost, of everything the past year has brought upon us thus perhaps I should just keep my sappy stories for some other day as I am sure you have had enough of that now.

If I were to rate my year this year, it would be a clear 7 out of 10. I have not achieve as much as I would have hoped for but I really do think I am starting to get everything going how I want it to. I have gotten myself a job, I have managed my money quite well, I am starting University again in 2 weeks, I have gotten my attitude a bit more on checked, I have matured in some way, and above all I have found a sense of happiness. 


I am not completely there yet, but I have marked my path.

And, to be honest as of right now, I have only everyone to thank for making this year such an eventful year.

Surely we all had good and bad times, surely at one point of this year I thought my life has hit its rock bottom and I just want to run and hide and never face the world again. But that all past, and I am still here aren't I?

And as I grow older, no matter how much we want next year to be perfect with our well made resolutions, dreams, aspirations, what nots. 

You know it yourself inside that, that is not going to happen for life is just like that.
C'est la vie.





So, here is to 2009 and hello 2010.
Another decade beacons.
Life, hit me with whatever you have installed. And, I shall stand ready.
For I know that, good and bad times are coming. But I also know, that there will be people who loves me, and people who would help me through it all.

Happy New Year everyone. :)

Hugs,
Lisa.


1 comment:

Lisa! said...

Happy New Year to you too Kenwooi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails