Sunday 3 January 2010

173.Questions


This picture of me is hilarious! Haha!

I think I was going to show the difference what eye makeup can do?



Okay, so I am bored. Sue me. Let me entertain you with some Questionnaire I found online since there was not that many takers on my Ask Me Anything post! *Hrmph.











Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
.Not right now, No. I usually just avoid people I can't stand. Oh wait, I know! Extremists. I hate them. Hate.


How do you flush the toilet in public?
.I push/pull/press/(insert action verb) the lever?


Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
.It's a law isn't it? 


Do you have a crush on someone?
.Is it still called a crush if you are already with that someone?


Name one thing you worry about running out of
.Body lotion, seriously.


What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
.Hrm, good question. I actually don't know. No one says I resemble anyone.


What is your favorite pizza topping?
.The Cheese?


Do you crack your knuckles?
.My knuckles doesn't crack! 


What song do you hate the most?
.Those super mushy songs when I am super pissed at The Boy. It always comes playing extra loud when I am most annoyed.
Sometime I wish that I can just stay mad but The Dude has way too much charm. 


Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
.Ehh, not really? Well, now that you asked. I shall go play it.


What are your super powers?
.I am super cute? *puts a cute puppy in front of my face! See!


Peppermint or spearmint?
.They are not the same thing? Really!?
Serious question now, I thought they were the same thing!


Where are your car keys?
.In the shop from where the car is to be made and bought?


Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
.Whom evers bored? And entertaining.


What's your most annoying habit?
.That I am annoying and throws tantrums a lot.


Where did you last go on vacation?
Does Denmark count? Then 2 weeks ago.


What is your best physical feature?
I don't know, you tell me.


What CD is closest to you right now?
Ever heard of Spotify?


What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
1. Chocolates
2. Milk
3. A bunch of random Asian vegetables.


What superstition do you believe/practice?
Stop asking me weird questions!


What color are your bed sheets?
.Blue.


Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
.Bird? So I don't get fried for dinner today.


Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I drive?


What are your favorite sayings?
Awesomecakes. I love a lot of sayings, no favorites.


What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
I don't.


If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Where I am on vacation in the Bahamas (when that happens?)


What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Really, who is Harrison Ford?


What CD is in your stereo?
CD? Stereo? OREO?










How many kids do you plan on having?
Ouch, sensitive issue. Next.

If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
I'd only kiss one person <3

And since my net value is already so low because I talk about this person so much. I guess we all already know who he is. *Cough.

What do you do when no one is watching?
If I do it when no ones watching, what makes you think, I'll tell it here and now?

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?
Tell me again, why can't they just hire me?

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep
Peaceful, no doubt.

Coffee or Tea
Tea

Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Simple Plan? Not like I like them anymore though.

Have you ever been in love?
If you can properly define love, I'll tell you. Though, I am quite sure that I am very close to it. And probably closer than I would like to admit :)


Do you talk to yourself?
Alot.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Lisa! said...

Haha! You are so cute!
Thanks I guess? :D

Sofiekw said...

Oh I love Harrison Ford! Han Solo! Star Wars! No bells ringing?

Lisa! said...

Indiana Jones! That guy! I know I know!

I actually *cough* have never *cough* watched Star *cough* Wars. Guilty as charged.

I shall watch it by the end of this month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails