Tuesday 26 January 2010

186. Music Plug


It is all about balance baby, balance. 


She Moves In Her Own Way, The Kooks.

I got to figure out what my favorite bands are! Because I was just about to say The Kooks were probably one of my favorite bands yet, but then I thought that is not completely true as I also love Belle&Sebastian, Glasvegas, Paolo Nutini, Travis, Goo Goo Dolls, The Postal Service, The Strokes, Rooney, Nadasurf, The Fratellis, Micheal Bublé and the list just goes on and on and on.

Anyways, the point being, if you are into the whole British Indie Rock/Pop thing, The Kooks is awesome! Check them out. :)

None of my favorite bands are touring this season. They are all where it is warm and sunny, down under. *giggle, capital wtf?

Anyways, blog later lovelies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails