Friday 1 January 2010

171. Resolutions



Resolutions for 2010.

I think this year in order to achieve the most out of what I can get, I would need to split up my resolutions into smaller bits. Basically in the hopes that they become more obtainable :)

I believe resolutions are the guide to a happier lifestyle and not something you set up the 31st December and hope that somehow miraculously from the 1st January onward turns you into a new self.

So, I have made it compulsory, every 1st of the month I shall sit down and write down what I want to achieve in that month. It will be a year long project and wish me luck!

So, yesterday I had an amazing time over at Magnar's ushering in the New Year with about 25 other people? Can't say it was like the time I was in Times Square but, it was amazingly fun nonetheless!

Shall update more when I get hold of some pictures.

xo,
Lisa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails