A very happy and comfy retard.
Well, it's not like I have been doing nothing lately, in fact I have been rather busy. Thus, explains my delay in my excessive compulsive blogging.
Though, in reality... I do an equivalent of a small blog post everyday on my Twitter account! If only you knew... Haha! Follow me! www.twitter.com/LisaCheah
Anyways, to cut things short. In the past few days, I have actually gone to Oslo every single day for various reasons. In the past week I have :
- Ate at Bislett kebab (their portions are huge! and with an even larger drink!)
- Attended a political debate
- Went for tours and rounds about Oslo, collecting our free drinks from Deli De Luca!
- Tried the Frappé from Mövenpick, not nice. :(
- Watched the little kiddies ride their bikes for the Norwegian Grand Prix
- Had a horrible streak of bad luck yesterday. :(
- Got spoilt by Magnarboy with yellow coloured things. Munchkin is being extra cute, and occasionally emolicious these days. *Tsk, things puberty do to you. *Runs far away! I kid. I kid. :)
- Got a huge blister on my toe. How now?
- Above all, got hyped up for my trip to Scotland! I can't wait! I think it would be a great trip.