Monday 24 August 2009

091. Hiatus

Not the greatest picture of either of us, but I have no other pictures...

So I am up at this ungodly hour of, 3.38am. Djiiiiieeeesus!
But all is good, because 

I AM OFF TO SCOTLAND WITH MAGGIE-KINS! 
(Yes, I am aware I call Magnar a new name each day, and I am off to Scotland in a few hours that is)

Why am I up at this hour?
Why?
Why?

I get this tinge it's because I am über excited! 

Anyways, I am sure I'll have tons of fun, and even more memories to share and to cherish. 

But for now, I am going to start dreaming of that cup of Starbucks coffee and some Marks&Spencer sandwiches and salads. Then maybe I'll get back to sleep for while. Or maybe, I can call Magnar now? Wonder if Dudu would be happy. Haha! I think I need to calm down and sleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have loads and loads of fun. Take loads and loads of photo.

Jangan nakal-nakal yea ;)

Hugs & kisses to you both.

Lisa! said...

Haha! You are so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails