Monday, 5 October 2009

109. Time for a haircut


What kind of a style should I get this time around?

I am thinking, I shall keep my layers, add heavier bangs and possibly (though not probable, dye to a lighter shade of brown) :)

My hair is starting to lose volume and shine. :( And now that winter is here, *runs away in horror! Don't even want to think about what will happen over the next 3 months.

Help! :(

Maybe for my next post (or the one after that), I am going to try some home remedies out to see if I can regain some shine, moisture and volume to my hair! The main idea here is to use old time home remedies!

Guess, I am going to go and try that now. First up : Rinsing hair with tea. :)

*I sense this will go very wrong.

Shall blog later! Once my Bluetooth gets out of PMS-ing mode!

2 comments:

hevn said...

Tea?!? what sort of tea?

Do let us know how it goes :D

Lisa rock your socks! said...

It actually works!
Well, relatively. Not worth the time and waste of tea bags, but its amazing how it does work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails