Friday 23 October 2009

121. False lashes





False lashes.
I got mine from H&M for 40 NOK? Maybe it was 50 NOK?

Maybe that could be the first thing I sell on my Blogshop?
I wonder if any of you Malaysian kiddos could be interested?

Now, I can see why false lashes are making such a comeback!
I have never worn one, as I fail to see the fuss... But Omgwtfbbqdvd!

I still haven't figured out how to attach them without them falling off every 4 minutes. But I assume with practice, I might do okay!

Now, another thing that I am amazed by is the effects of a proper coat of mascara!
Have I already ranted about it?

Since I wear mascara on an almost daily basis, I fail to see a difference until I took a picture. :) And phwoarrrr!

The effects of mascara
I use Estee Lauder's Lash XL :)

So, now when a girl says she need over an hour to get dress, you should know why.
Can you see the difference?

Now, my aunt has left with the hairdryer. *Sigh.
I had this brilliant voluming plan!

Au Natural.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails