Wednesday 7 October 2009

111. Social Interview


Social interview questions I took on Facebook. :)
And since I don't want to spam our news feed, here it is. Wee!

Question 1 of 8 : If you could be in one TV show, which would it be?
That is a hard one, I can go with the cliche and say Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewife or Friends, but I think I am going to go for Monk. How can you not want to?

Question 2 of 8: What will May-Zhee Lim be doing in 10 years?
She would probably be (or trying to) dictate the whole world in a frivolous pink suit

Question 3 of 8: If you had a snail that could talk, what would you name it?
Gary Bob Lillestrøm

Question 4 of 8: If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go?
Of the back of my head, that one night last August. No moment as I remembered could be any better. When would I go? Right now.

Question 5 of 8: Describe Sharanna Devadas in two words.
Best friend

Question 6 of 8: If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be?
1. To have a magic wand that allows me to pause and play, so I can fast forwards some moments in time and slowdown some moment I want to last forever.
2. To be more content with myself and not expect too much out of things all the time. Mainly to avoid disappointment.
3. More wishes.

Question 7 of 8: What is the theme song of Tamar Dekanosidze's life?
I don't know, I am going to say New York, New York?

Question 8 of 8: If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
Why so pessimistic? :(
I would spend it with some of my favorite-est people in Disney World and then the other final moments with a certain boy as he tends to distract me most, I'll shall live this earth happy or really pissed off annoyed. (In any case, I won't be thinking about my death) :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me likey number 5! :D miss ur craziness!!

Lisa! said...

You read my blog? :D
Oooh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails