Friday 16 October 2009

117. Weekend again!



It is crazy to sometimes think and realize, Oh Goodness!
Look, it's Friday again.

Friday is always a little bit bittersweet. A bit of, "Oh, what have I achieved this week?" and "Weekeeeeeeend!"

I was going to blog about me "Secret Project", but that has come to a halt for a while. Thus, I shall blog about some superficial frivolous things instead!

So, help me choose a stunning dress for the upcoming Christmas parties. You want me to look good don't youuuuu? And since I am living on such a tight budget, these are the ones I can afford.

Ignore where the dresses are from, tell me what would you rate these dresses + shoes? I can reveal where they are from later!
Are you ready?

#1)

#2)
Dresses 3 and 4, 5 and 6 are coming up as we go along!

Oklah, lazy already. So tempted to put in an Oscar de la Renta dress, but don't want to put false hope (to myself).

But by damn, cannot resist. And I had to pair it with a pair of Louboutins too!



Anyways, battle of the dresses, round one!
Cast your vote!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails