Saturday 10 October 2009

113. Black nails









Vain sessions with my Photobooth. As you can tell, I am moving on to the Black Nails movement. I growing into liking them a whole lot! :)

I don't know if I carry them well enough though. I don't fit the look I think.



Other than the nails, Magnar came over today, along with some friend of aunts and her 2 cute kids! Magnar and little kids = Cuteness overload!

We actually played with some PlayDough, some Hide-and-seek, had loads of strange food, and plenty of laughters for me. So yeah, today has been great!

Did you have a great day too?

Now that the weekend has started out great, I can only wonder what tomorrow brings?

Starting to not talk in coherent words, guess that just means one thing
Got to go to bed now, Goodnight :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look shot

pn huong

Anonymous said...

looks hot (sorry typo)

Lisa! said...

Awww, Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails