Friday 23 October 2009

123. Removing nail polish, options




Home made French Manicure, baby!

Anyways, I posted up a question on Facebook earlier today asking about how to remove nail polish without using nail polish remover.
But, there was no takers on that question. :/

But, because I was desperate I googled it and tried the following options.

Alcohol : Doesn't work. Being at home, I obviously have got a supply of alcohol lying about, I took a bottle of Chivas Regal and tried it.

Turpentine : Doesn't work. Well, I freaked out once my hands felt funkydoodle.

White spirit : Worked. Only I also freaked out, and stopped after half a nail.

(Both the ideas above caused a minor heart attack and left me fumbling for nail creme afterwards. Don't try it at home, unless you are a dude)

Fingers : Worked. The safer option. Just took painstakingly long.

Painting another layer on top then rubbing it off : Worked, but stupid idea, end up making more mess than when I began.

So, eventually I ransacked the house and found drops of leftover nail polish remover and used that instead.

There lesson for the day : Nail polish is to be removed by nail polish remover. Period.

Song recommendation for today :) ♥
The acoustic version is much better.

Motion City Soundtrack, Fell In Love Without You (Acoustic version)

2 comments:

Kennee said...

Me like ya pose... Sexay... XD

Lisa! said...

In other words, rather slutty. :P Haha!
But I guess Thanks anyways! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails