Monday 22 March 2010

254. Music Plug



Because You Live, Jesse McCartney.

Now this is what I think the proper definition of a "Pop" song is! Remind me of the days of the Backstreet Boys and Westlife. 

In terms of updates, I was over at Peppes today with "the group". Then we headed over to Magnar's place to play some Brain Cranium :) 

You know what's funny, the older we get, I feel like the less friends we make. We end up usually going our own ways and above all, I think I am at the age where I don't bother to be polite because I have to. 

These days, I just ignore you if I don't think you are worth my time and energy. And I am sure it isn't just me. Somehow the handful of friends I have are worth more than the 100 I used to have.

Its extremely weird, making new friends used to be one of the most important thing to me.
But it is not anymore. For I feel the older we get, the more selfish and self centered we become.

I wonder if anyone else feels the same way? 

Interesting, No?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails