Sunday 22 November 2009

142. Worth checking out.



I was thinking it was about time I made the links sidebar for links I think is worth checking out!

But here is my first few recommendations. The 2 blogs I check regularly and you should too! :)




She is just absolutely brilliant.
Simplicity and elegance at its best. :)

Above all, her style is "duplicatable", meaning you can actually go out and buy those items unlike some "fashion bloggers" who makes skirts out of old tee shirts and newspaper and stuff.



Sigh, children these days... they grow up so fast.
She is a 10 year old blogger from Indonesia.

Yes, 10 years old. But she is so... cute! You cannot resist checking her out.

I would recommend more but I think dinner's calling my name. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails