Monday 30 November 2009

149. Blogs worth checking out.



Okay, I really am starting to think I should start a new tag for blogs I think is definitely worth checking out.


Today's category, Norwegian blogs worth checking out. And also, a tool that might come in useful.

Marius linked me to this. Its about an 18 year old girl who basically has cancer and might not live to see Christmas. Need I say more? :(

All her stories are so heartbreaking. At times I wonder how can I possibly be so selfish. :(

I am contemplating on not linking you to Voe, she is the most read Norwegian blogger according to www.blogglisten.no, but her latest post on the Christmas spirit at her house is so different from Regine's, I feel it is almost inappropriate. But, yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until recently I thought earning online, or creating a home based small business as an impossible task. Lately after interacting some of the industry experts, I developed a methodology to earn continuous stream of income. The mantra is to earn money thorugh multiple streams, this will cut down on the risks involved. Do check my site, where I have listed out all free and easy money making oppotunities, check[url=http://www.earn-online-money.com]Earn Easy Online Money[/url]. Do feel free to comment about the methods, your feedback is important for me. Regards

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails