Wednesday 3 February 2010

205. Wednesday Blues


I wonder if there is such thing as Wednesday blues?
I dislike Wednesdays like I dislike seeds on really good grapes. Hrmph.
There are days like this where I just want to cuddle up undercovers with my bolster, a good book and sleep.
But I must persevere and get my ass up! 
School starts in 5 hours! 
Please explain to me again why am I awake already then?

Lucky for me though, there is only one class on Wednesdays so it isn't toooooo bad afterall?
Then I go frolicking around with Magnar for a little while before I head home.
This dude can be mad cute sometimes! 


Today I am going to make him smile for the camera so I can finish up my Valentines day card. Or "The Lisa-Magnar-yet-to-be-determined-day-card"

And when all that is done, come Thursday blues. Haha!
C'est la vie Lisa, c'est la vie. 

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

-Albert Einstein

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails