Thursday 11 February 2010

215. My vice

Now, if you know me, you would know... I have no patience to wait for the right days to open my presents. If you give it to me a month before my Birthday, I'll open it right after you turn away. Haha!

Magnar knows that, and he likes pushing my limits like that. So he gave me my I assume Valentines gift yesterday. 3 days in advance.
Well, probably because he has left for Leeds early today morning and will not be home till Sunday night :D

I have been rubbing, feeling, shaking, poking it for a while now. And I am sure I know what it is, but I don't know exactly what it is. 

Look at that face! Rofl. 

It's hard, its rectangular, it feels like a photo frame, I complain about not having any nice pictures of us ever....

Hrm,What could it be? Haha! :)

On another note : If it is what I think it is, then he has been smart. He knows I cannot stand bouquets of flowers that don't look like bouquets. Bouquets have to look like this.




If you give me stalks of flowers and not a proper bouquet "bouquet", I first have to go find a vase, then fill it with water and then put them outside, for my aunt's enjoyment. Then they wilt and die. Then I must go clean them up and throw them away. 
Where is the enjoyment in that?

If you give me a proper bouquet I can dry them out and keep them looking beautiful :) And use them as decoration around the room!

Some dried flowers looks stunning. Agree? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails